Social Media Manager
Our Marketing department is looking for an enthusiastic and young individual to join our team as a Social Media Manager.
As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining our company’s social media platforms. You will also be responsible for creating captivating content for all social media pages. Monitoring user engagement and analyzing feedback on a daily basis is a mandatory task.
In addition to this, you should be able to meet deadlines and multi-tasks effectively. You should also be supervising social media campaigns. Furthermore, you should have a strategic mindset and always think out of the box.
You should possess extraordinary communication and presentation skills. Besides this, you should have the ability to pay close attention to details.
If you are ready to take up these duties and responsibilities of Social Media Manager, then apply right away. We will love to meet you.
- Developing engaging social media strategies.
- manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn as a top priority, Facebook and Instagram, adapting content to suit different channels
- Create our future TWITTER account
- oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite …
- Define programs that are social first, to create market impact, build credibility and demonstrate leadership.
- Create and oversee the development of all social content, from video, gifs, images to written posts.
- Foster strong relationships with third party influencers (media agencies, advertisers independent thought leaders/ customers, other influencers – across personas) from across MENA to help convey and propagate the DMS story.
- Deliver clear and consistent messaging among key audiences, communities and influencers to promote DMS's strategy, innovation and customer stories.
- Engage and collaborate with cross-functional teams and develop programs that take into account market intelligence, emerging issues and market trends that have a direct impact on the company's business and can increase DMS’s online engagement with audiences.
- Provide social guidance and best practice recommendations to the business.
- Responding to the comments on social media on time.
- Creating paid social media campaigns for advertising.
- Monitoring social media metrics and ROI.
- Analyzing social media trends.
- Optimizing social media content effectively.
- Coordinating with Graphic Designer and content editor if needed.
- Staying up to date with the latest social media advertising efforts and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager in a B2B company
- Demonstrate the ability to understand the engagement metrics and KPI’s.
- Excellent knowledge of research requirements for social media strategy.
- Sound knowledge of social media scheduling platforms such as Hootsuite, Buffer, and others.
- Outstanding proofreading and editing skills.
- Strong written English and Arabic communication skills. Ability to write catchy content.
- Good knowledge of paid social media advertising.
- Excellent ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize them.
- In-depth understanding of various social media platforms.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- A keen eye for details.