The Senior Sales Executive role will be assigned to Anghami and will be responsible for the growth of a set of clients. The role reports into a Sales Director or Senior Sales Manager. It involves building relationships with mid to junior level agency partners and clients. It requires creating tailored business solutions in order to monetize the media and content capabilities of Anghami.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES & OBJECTIVES:
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the brands, and their category dynamics.
- Build business solutions to the level of quality expected that meets both the objectives of the advertiser and Anghami.
- Ensure finalized revenue goals are met or exceeded as set by the direct line.
- Prospect opportunities based on seasonality and market requirements to drive incremental revenue.
- Follow up on proposals sent and negotiate where needed to close the sales deal.
- Build strong relations across mid and junior level agency partners and client.
- Ensure to take a collaborative working approach with other units ie Publisher, Agency, CRM etc.
- Accountable to report, analyze and deliver a weekly report to their director on portfolios current standing.
- In partnership with the CRM team, ensure campaign is on track and performing as per objectives
- Create successful case studies and circulating in the market (5%).
OTHER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Keep up to date on media and technology landscape changes
- Submit weekly pipeline data
OBJECTIVES AND RELATED JOB RESULTS (NUMERICAL DATA):
- Staff count:
- Daily pipeline reporting
- Weekly competitive reporting
- Weekly campaign monitoring
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE/ TRAINING/ QUALIFICATIONS:
- University degree in any field of study as long as there’s a strong degree of passion to join the digital industry
- 2-3 years of sales experience in the digital field
- Specific knowledge:
- Data-driven decisions
- Analytical thinking
- Project management
- Selling skills/ability to close sales deals
- Prospecting skills
- Presentation skills
- Media planning
- Solid product knowledge
- Language Skills: Full ability to read, analyze, and interpret briefs, market reports and research in the English language, knowledge of Arabic language is an advantage.
- Numerical Skills: Ability to analyze and understand mathematical data related to budget, sales, forecasting, research and trends.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems/ opportunities, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Customer Service Orientation
- Initiative and commitment to achieve
- Effective Communication
- Influence and Negotiation
- Adaptability and innovation
- Continuous learning
- Business awareness
OTHER RELEVANT COMPETENCIES:
- Has interest in the industry that they will be joining
- Sociable and expresses openly with others
- Self-motivated/ aggressive/ Ambitious