Senior Performance Executive - GCC
We are looking for a Senior Performance Executive, to Join DMS' performance arm, for the GCC market, based out of Beirut. They will support the media division through building and managing partnerships with DMS’s client portfolio, helping them to expand their digital presence across social, search, and programmatic. We are looking for critical thinkers, graceful client management with high professional attitude. Our candidates require a deep understanding of the digital world, with great presentation skills.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES & OBJECTIVES
- Identify, prioritize, and secure business opportunities.
- Strategize, execute, monitor, and manage campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Oversee growth in performance to meet client’s business goals and strategies.
- Manage the platforms’ daily budgets, billing reconciliation and spend pacing in adherence to allocations and desired return.
- Map ad formats to advertising objectives.
- Manage a test and learn strategy across traffic to drive insight into brand traffic behavior.
- Optimize through different pillars toward achieving campaign objectives.
- Report on regular basis key performance indicators.
- Build Budget Recommendations.
- Present account reviews internally as well as to clients.
- Explore new opportunities to grow campaigns more efficiently and effectively.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE/ TRAINING/ QUALIFICATIONS
- BS/BA in Marketing or any related field.
- 1-2 years’ experience of Performance marketing: social media, Search, display, mobile apps, and mobile marketing.
- Proficient in deriving insights from data, fluent in slicing/dicing data.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge and experience in retargeting/remarketing.
- Experience on Snap Advertising, Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, and other marketing/media platforms experience a plus.
- Language Skills: Full ability to read, analyze, and interpret data.
- Knowledge of Arabic and English language.
- Reasoning Ability: Demonstrated ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Project management and organization skills.
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Credible and articulate, with excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to relay analytical insight to internal and external stakeholders with various levels of analytical and digital knowledge and at all levels of seniority.
- Attention to Detail and Quality.
- Organizing for Results.
- Initiative and Commitment to Achieve.
- Continuous Learning.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making.
- Strategic Thinking.
OTHER RELEVANT COMPETENCIES
- Business Awareness.
- Adaptability and Innovation.