The InMotion Sales Manager role will be fully accountable and responsible for all clients across industries. The role reports into an Industry Sales Director. It involves building and converting a solid sales pipeline, leveraging their strong, long-lasting relationships with a variety of clients as well as mid to high level agency stakeholders and creating mutually beneficial strategies and activations.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES & OBJECTIVES:
- Understand InMotion’s advertising opportunities and tools to build relevant advertising solutions for advertisers while delivering the highest levels of sales and customer service
- Acquire, build, and nurture relationships with clients and big 6 advertising agencies. Communicating the value and relevance of InMotion products and solutions where appropriate.
- Understand and learn about the digital performance industry including knowledge of competitive products and offerings.
- Identify and close strategic up-selling opportunities by understanding core client business needs
- Work collectively with InMotion operations team to cultivate and grow accounts and ensure all goals are aligned, achievable and delivered
- Demonstrate thought leadership; develop best performance practices, case studies across clients.
- Create media strategies for campaigns that utilize internal DMP and/or activate unique data connections. In parallel with Data teams, establish KPIs, reporting strategy, and methodology for successful onboarding, optimizing, and capturing results
- Utilize internal and digital tracking tools to track all client’s digital activities as well as understand sales progress and forecasts to achieve sales targets.
OTHER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Keep up to date on media and technology landscape changes
- Submit weekly pipeline data and attend monthly revenue meetings
- Create successful case studies and circulating in the market
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE/ TRAINING/ QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor in Marketing or Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the media industry
- Experience with an online publisher, ad network, ad exchange, ad server, SEM platform, DSP, DMP, or other online advertising company
- Specific knowledge:
- Experience with Digital/Online advertising technologies, in particular mobile advertising
- Strong planning, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work successfully autonomously and in cross-functional teams
- Existing relationships with decision-makers at advertising agencies and brands
- Selling skills/ability to close sales deals
- Data-driven decisions
- Presentation skills
- Media planning
- Solid product knowledge
- Strong negotiation skills
- Presentation: Confident in discussions/presenting to internal and external partners
- Language Skills: Full ability to read, analyze, and interpret briefs, market reports and research in the English language, knowledge of Arabic language is an advantage.
- Numerical Skills: Ability to analyze and understand mathematical data related to budget, sales, forecasting, research and trends.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems/ opportunities, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Attention to detail and quality
- Influence and negotiation
- Adaptability and innovation
- Problem solving and decision making
OTHER RELEVANT COMPETENCIES
- Strategic Thinking