Sales Director/Manager - Jordan
The Jordan Sales Director/Manager role is to lead sales efforts for DMS portfolio in the Jordan market. The portfolio contains a number of properties and assets and might span across multiple publishers. The director/manager will be our first in-market recruit and as sales grows, will be expected to grow a team of sellers to maintain and grow the market.
It involves senior level relationships with publishers, agency and client partners. The role covers monetizing media properties in addition to the essential cross-functional capability to sell products like programmatic, native, audiences and solutions.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES & OBJECTIVES
- Forecast revenue based on market feedback to submit annual targets.
- Engage with agencies and clients to determine business needs and create a commercial strategy for the market.
- Develop and adapt sales strategies in-line with the agencies and market requirements.
- Build, manage and maintain publisher relationships to gain deep insight into their business and ultimately set expectations and grow revenues.
- Generate and help grow ad sales revenue that meets the annual set targets.
- Manage, develop and coach sales team to ensure they are capable of meeting their KPIs.
- Effectively collaborate within the Group in order to achieve overall company objectives and optimize revenue through strategic means.
- Evaluate strategic client success across platforms and propose a roadmap to grow business.
- Capable of growing and contributing to the DMS Products revenue stream
- Contribute to DMS knowhow where requested. This may take the format of published PR, white papers, and infographics