Digital Media Services (DMS) was incorporated in 2010 as the official digital media arm of Choueiri Group. DMS extends a premium portfolio of online/mobile offerings, reaching 120 million Unique Users, generating 2 Billion Page Views, and serving over 3.2 billion ads per month. DMS is headquartered in Dubai, with presence in key regional markets.
The role’s responsibility is to be the main contact person for a specific portfolio of publishers at DMS. This is a strategic and collaborative role, where the candidate will be the main spokesperson and representative of their portfolio internally and in the market.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key publisher, serving as the main point of contact between DMS and publisher
- Assist in developing a publisher strategy which covers dynamics, trend analysis, competition & forecasted revenue numbers with quarterly assessments and revisions
- Weekly tracking of sales pipeline and conversion across markets
- Build and execute go-to-market initiatives that drive awareness and understanding of DMS publisher audience
- In partnership with our Product Marketing team, develop a roadmap for the publisher go-to-market initiatives and large client partnerships
- Shape pitch narratives in collaboration with creative and sales teams to improve our win rate and renewal rate with clients
- Partner with the sales team to create scalable packages throughout the year leveraging key events
- Strategic, consultative experience with 5+ years from a sales/ agency or international publishing background
- Proven experience in creating compelling and persuasive presentations
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively while also ensuring the accuracy of work through attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of management as well as sales teams to clearly communicate business goals and result
- Great at problem-solving and working in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to forecast efficiently and effectively
- Comfortable using data sources as diverse as revenue reports, Google Analytics, Google Ad manager to track publisher standing