Media Trading Manager - UAE
The Media Trading Manager at DMS will play a significant role by establishing themselves as a trusted advisor on all trading matters. They will work closely with media agency traders and procurement departments to ensure all trading deliveries remain in-step with and relevant to DMS’ business objectives. Working in partnership with the local market, this position will be responsible for developing and overseeing trading agreements for multiple digital revenue streams for DMS from the UAE.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES & OBJECTIVES
- Build and execute business plans with agency partners which drive adoption of DMS products and publishers.
- Lead education and enablement of key agency functions including delivery of training, roadshows, and other agency-wide events along with DMS best case studies.
- Develop and manage a detailed engagement strategy with the Regional Head of Trading, deliver periodic business reviews to key agency stakeholders and illuminate new business opportunities across all markets and agency accounts.
- Collaborate with agency decision-makers and DMS sales teams to drive development of specific advertiser accounts.
- Keep all stakeholders informed about the market and media developments and represent local trading dynamics in a diverse manner as requested by the Regional Trading Director.
- Identify and maximize media partnerships making sure DMS has competitive rates across market.
- Work closely and partner with internal sales teams to ensure set targets are met.
- Establish best practices for the UAE market to include; negotiation, tracking, reporting, analysis, forecasting and optimization to ensure delivery as per set KPIs by the Regional Head of Trading.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE/ TRAINING/ QUALIFICATIONS
- 8+ years of marketing, brand advertising, media sales and/or online advertising experience, working closely with senior advertisers and agency stakeholders.
- Strong understanding and application of programmatic ad buying.
- Strong track record of high-level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and deliver independently with limited guidance.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Able to utilize Sales CRM tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and meticulous follow-through, with a data driven approach to providing solutions.