The Direct Sales Executive role will be to support his/her direct line across a set of clients within or across industries. The role reports into an Industry Sales Snr/Manager. It involves building relationships with mid to junior level partners in relation to the assigned client list. It requires creating tailored business solutions, with the Product and Publisher Teams, to monetize our media properties and cross-functional capabilities.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES & OBJECTIVES
- Start to build a solid understanding of the assigned brands and their category dynamics.
- Contribute to the development of business solutions.
- Prospect opportunities based on seasonality and market requirements to drive incremental revenue.
- Follow up on proposals sent and negotiate where needed to close the sales deal.
- Build strong relations in market with local clients and SMB agencies.
- Ensure to take a collaborative working approach with other units ie Publisher, Agency, Product, CRM etc.
- Able to use planning and reporting tools to deliver better value proposition to clients and contribute to weekly report on the portfolios current standing.
- In partnership with the CRM team, ensure campaign is on track and performing as per objectives.
- Create successful case studies and circulating in the market.
- Keep up to date on media and technology landscape changes.
- Submit weekly pipeline data and attend quarterly revenue meetings.