The role of the Digital Insights Manager is to support the Publishers’ team. These responsibilities will include tracking online content trends, analyzing websites' behavioral and social data along with consumer behavior to identify growth opportunities that can be translated into commercial value. As a senior person, the candidate should have strong analytical skills, be detail-oriented and able to translate complex data into actionable insights for different stakeholders in order to build strategic commercial approaches.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES & OBJECTIVES
- Build roadmaps for DMS publishers' insights in collaboration with different stakeholders across different departments.
- Lead and manage Publishers’ insights/behaviors streams by utilizing different data streams: Digital across paid and owned assets, consumer research, social media, etc.
- Expert analysis of large volumes of detailed information, identification of trends, patterns, anomalies, and opportunities.
- Work closely with Publishers’ teams and the Publishers we represent to establish insight streams and processes.
As part of the Research & Insights team along with the Data Department on a broader level, you will be working closely with three different resources to support publisher-led approaches.
- Research experts: To identify consumer insights.
- Audience Insights experts: To identify content trends and audience behaviors across publishers.
- Measurement experts: To build publisher-led performance narratives.
- Ability to become the joining link amongst key stakeholders and work with them as an insight enabler and collaborator.
- Manage, interpret and debrief findings with key stakeholders to demonstrate the impact of insights.
- Master storyteller who can distill complex pieces of information from multiple data sources into clear, actionable recommendations.